Friday 22 July 2011

Vidya Balan Talks About Her Secret Love Affair




It’s a love affair Vidya Balan can’t keep secret anymore. And it’s not with a man but with a city.

Vidya Balan admits she’s obsessed with Kolkata, a city that’s been her muse for many performances. A decade ago, she made her acting debut with Goutam Halder’s Bhalo Theko and since then, has acted inParineeta (2005) and Kahani, both set in Bengal.

The Kerala-born actor says: “I don’t know. I have stopped trying to understand why. I have just accepted that there is a relation. My mom keeps saying that there might be a relation from a past life because I do not know anyone with so much of love for Bengal. Even the man in my life will have to deal with another love affair, and that is Kolkata.”

No comments:

Post a Comment