Wednesday 16 November 2011

Shweta Tiwari: I have never watched any season of Bigg Boss 5


Who are you rooting for in this season of Bigg Boss?

To be frank, I have never watched any season of Bigg Boss because I don’t find anything interesting in it. I went into the house just because the money they offered to me was huge and there was no way I could say no to it. That apart, from my own experience, I can say that they only show the negative things that happen inside. During the season that featured me, we used to play kho-kho every evening and have lots of fun most of the time, but all they showed was the fights and hatred. Veena Malik used to recite to us verses from the Quran; she even learnt to chant the Gayatri mantra, but that was never shown. Even Dolly Bindra, though I wouldn’t call her my best friend, was shown in a bad light. She was abusive, yes, but like everyone else, she had positive points too, but nobody was interested in that. So yes, I don’t follow any TV soaps at all; thanks to my daughter, the only channel that plays all day in my home is Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment